Skip to content
How It Works
How It Works
" indicates required fields
Thanks for registering with our online store! Next step is to sign our member agreement and pay your $20 annual membership dues.
I agree to the terms and conditions of Oikos Food Buyer's Club PMA
I, the undersigned, (hereinafter, “Member”) for the sum of Twenty ($20), purchase membership in Oikos Food Buyers Club (hereinafter, the “Association”). This membership is renewable annually for the same fee. As a member of the Association, Member is entitled to obtain food including but not limited to raw milk, raw milk products, and meat products from the associations suppliers.
By consenting to this form and paying your annual membership fee, Member agrees to the following:
1. Acquisition of Farm Products. Members of the Association in good standing, as determined in the exclusive discretion of the Association, shall be entitled to acquire products of the Association and its suppliers such as milk, meat and eggs. Non-members, or Members who are not in good standing, shall have no right to acquire any farm products and at no time shall they be permitted to do so.
2. Prepayment of Farm Products. Members recognize that the Association is providing a service and will be required to pre-pay for their products before receiving them.
3. Order Pick-up. Member pick-up will only be during designated & posted pick-up times and locations. If for some reason you cannot make pick-up, it is the member responsibility to have a contingency plan for someone else to pick-up their order if for some reason they cannot make pick-up. The association will not be responsible for perishable items after the pick-up window has passed.
4. Personal Use. Any food products received shall be for personal use only and shall not be sold and shall not be distributed to anyone outside Member’s family.
5. Assumption of Risk. Member, on behalf of himself, his agents, heirs, personal representatives, successors and assigns, expressly acknowledges that not all of the products of the Association are inspected or approved by any governmental authority and that not all of the products of the Association are pasteurized, sterilized, or irradiated and as such may contain pathogens. Member assumes any and all risks associated with the consumption of such food products.
6. Release. Member, on behalf of himself, his agents, heirs, personal representatives, successors and assigns, releases and forever discharges the Association and its Members, agents, successors and assigns from all claims, demands, costs, expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees), compensation, damages, losses and causes of action of any nature whatsoever relating to the consumption of food products acquired through the association.
7. Covenant Not to Sue. Member, on behalf of himself, his agents, heirs, personal representatives, successors and assigns, covenants and agrees that Member shall never institute any action or lawsuit against the Association, nor institute, prosecute or in any way aid in the institution or prosecution of any claim, demand, action, or cause of action for damages, fines, costs or expenses, arising out of the distribution, acquisition or consumption of food products.
8. Entrapment. Member attests and affirms that he is not an agent for a federal, state, or local government agency trying to entrap or investigate the Association and its owners.
9. Severability. If, for any reason, any provision or provisions of this agreement are determined to be invalid and contrary to any existing or future law, such invalidity shall not impair the operation or affect those portions of this agreement which are valid.
10. Captions. The captions of sections and subsections contained in this agreement are for convenience only and shall not control or affect the meaning or construction of any of the provisions of this agreement.
11. Construction. When necessary for proper construction, the masculine of any word used in this Agreement shall include the feminine and neuter gender; the singular, the plural; and vice versa.
Type your full name to sign the agreement
MM slash DD slash YYYY
Annual Membership Dues
Oikos Food Buyer’s Club is a veteran operated 508c1a Non-Profit Private Membership Association.
Copyright 2023 Oikos Food Buyer's Club
Forms protected by Google reCaptcha.